We have the following vacancies:
We are looking to recruit potentially multiple people to work with children across school in a variety of roles to support the needs of the school. The successful applicants will be expected to work under the direct instruction of teaching/senior staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher, to support access to learning for pupils and provide general support to the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom. For the right candidate a job share may be considered.
Please download the application form and return it to the email address stated at the top of the form.
The closing date will be on 8th March 2022 at noon.
Please remember that CVs cannot be accepted in place of an application form and that all Safer Recruitment practices apply including DBS checks for the successful candidate.To find out how we manage your data, read our Privacy Notices here.
Benefits of working at Primley Wood:
- Friendly dedicated team of staff who support each other all day and every day
- Fun and happy learning environment where ideas are encouraged and personal development training actually happens
- Free car parking
- Educational pension provided through Leeds City Council
- Opportunities for promotion and taking on additional challenges such as Subject Lead
- Access to Education Support – free confidential support, information and guidance 24 days a year, 365 days a year.