The Government gives money to schools to help children from lower income families do their very best. This funding is called a ‘Pupil Premium’.
Primley Wood gets £1,320 a year for every child registered with us.
Do you qualify?
You can register your child for Free School Meals and Pupil Premium if you get any of these benefits:
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of the State Pension
- Child tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16, 190.
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for a Working Tax Credit.
How to register
If any of these circumstances apply to you or if you think you qualify but are not claiming any of these benefits at present, please visit your local Leeds City Council ‘One Stop Centre’ who will be able to help you.
Use the button below to find your nearest centre:
Pupil Premium Review
Click on the links below to find out how we spend Pupil Premium: