Our lovely school meals are provided by Leeds City Council. They are £2.50 per day which is paid via Parent Pay. Children in Reception to Year 2 qualify for free school meals.
Our meals are cooked on site and vegetarian, to help us all do our bit to look after the environment. But vegetarian doesn’t mean that they’re not exciting, hearty and filling. Just have a look at our menu to see what’s on offer!
Please note that we do not serve nuts and ask that nuts are not brought in packed lunches as some of our children suffer with severe allergies.
Here’s our menu for September onwards:
If you’re wondering about sending in a birthday cake for your child’s birthday then it must be egg and nut-free. You can find birthday cakes in the ‘Free-From’ section in most supermarkets but it’s usually easier to send in chocolate instead!
Free School Meals
You can register your child for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
Registering is really quick and easy – if you think you qualify, contact the School Office or call Leeds Revenues and Benefits Service on 0113 222 4404 who will help you to register.